News and Announcements
Helena is working towards starting up a league for the 2018 season. They already have a number of players that have signed up to play and are practicing this summer. To help drive interest and get some playing experience, they would like to play an Exhibition Game against players from our League. This game would be played at the Stadium were the Helena Brewers play. If you are interested in playing be sign up below.
Date: August 27th, 2017
Location: Kindrick Field Helena, MT (directions: https://goo.gl/maps/szFjYNQ477F2)
Game Time: 2:00pm
(depending on the number of players that sign up, we may look playing a double header)
Sign Up Link: https://goo.gl/forms/avWUY3ijaMH4JpPx2
The teams have been set for the 2017 Post Season Schedule. A link to the bracket can be found at https://goo.gl/nkeFha A few reminders for the tournament.
- NO Smoking inside of the stadium
- NO Dogs allowed inside of the stadium
- Home team is determined by regular season seeding.
- Please use the respected dugout based on home vs away (home team is on the 3rd baseline, away team is on the 1st baseline)
- Please be respectful of the Umpires and the opposing team. Yes, these games are more competitive, but that doesn’t warrant inappropriate trash talking or vulgar language.
Field Maintenance items following each game:
- Baselines raked ( rake up the baseline not across)
- Infield raked
- Homeplate and pitchers mound raked
- Garbage and Trash picked up out of the dugouts
If it is the last game of the evening the below items also need to be completed:
- Garbage throughout the stadium emptied and turned upside down.
- Bathroom garbage empties and lights turned off
- Tarps placed on the pitcher’s mound and home plate
Good Luck and let’s have a great tournament
The 2017 postseason schedule is now available to view. Once the regular season is completed, seeding for the tournament will be entered in. To view the schedule go to https://goo.gl/3dzL2x
We are currently looking for individuals interested in joining the GVMABL Board. Responsibilities vary from, reviewing and implementing rules and procedures, scheduling of games and umpires, collecting payments, accounting, decision making for direction and goals for the league, and being able to represent the best interests of the league. Our Mission for our league is to ensure that we provide an opportunity for all adults in the valley the ability to play the great game of baseball each season, and continue growing our reach within the community. If you feel that you have specifics skills and the ideas and openness to continue our mission, please fill out the form below.
Register your team today for the 2017 Golf Tournament.
Register Player/Team at:
When: Sunday, August 6th
Time: 10:00 AM – First Tee Time
Where: Bridger Creek Golf Course
Cost: $60 per person
Format: 4 person scramble format
For Questions contact Ryan Meissner @ (406) 600-4200