News and Announcements
The bracket has been determined through Wed. night game. Here is a recap of this weekends games.
Friday Night – Coyotes vs Brookies – Brookies took an early lead to win 11 – 1
Saturday Afternoon – Mustangs vs Cubs – Mustangs were unable to hold up with the Cubs in a 13 -1 game.
Saturday Night – Brookies vs Black Sox – Blacks Sox come back from down 7 runs to win 12 – 1.
Sunday Night – Cubs vs Warriors – In a close game, Cubs come back to tie the game in the 9th and take the win in 10 innings with a final score of 7 – 6.
Next round games are as scheduled.
Monday Night – Mustangs(a) vs Brookies(h)
Tuesday Night – Coyotes(a) vs Warriors(h)
Wednesday Night – Cubs(a) vs Black Sox(h)
Brookies won by an 11-1 final score against the Coyotes. Brookies will play the Black Sox Today (Sat.) at 6:00 pm. Coyotes will face the loser of the Mustangs vs Cubs game this afternoon. That game will be played on Tuesday night @ 7:00 pm.
Helena is working towards starting up a league for the 2018 season. They already have a number of players that have signed up to play and are practicing this summer. To help drive interest and get some playing experience, they would like to play an Exhibition Game against players from our League. This game would be played at the Stadium were the Helena Brewers play. If you are interested in playing be sign up below.
Date: August 27th, 2017
Location: Kindrick Field Helena, MT (directions: https://goo.gl/maps/szFjYNQ477F2)
Game Time: 2:00pm
(depending on the number of players that sign up, we may look playing a double header)
Sign Up Link: https://goo.gl/forms/avWUY3ijaMH4JpPx2
The teams have been set for the 2017 Post Season Schedule. A link to the bracket can be found at https://goo.gl/nkeFha A few reminders for the tournament.
- NO Smoking inside of the stadium
- NO Dogs allowed inside of the stadium
- Home team is determined by regular season seeding.
- Please use the respected dugout based on home vs away (home team is on the 3rd baseline, away team is on the 1st baseline)
- Please be respectful of the Umpires and the opposing team. Yes, these games are more competitive, but that doesn’t warrant inappropriate trash talking or vulgar language.
Field Maintenance items following each game:
- Baselines raked ( rake up the baseline not across)
- Infield raked
- Homeplate and pitchers mound raked
- Garbage and Trash picked up out of the dugouts
If it is the last game of the evening the below items also need to be completed:
- Garbage throughout the stadium emptied and turned upside down.
- Bathroom garbage empties and lights turned off
- Tarps placed on the pitcher’s mound and home plate
Good Luck and let’s have a great tournament
The 2017 postseason schedule is now available to view. Once the regular season is completed, seeding for the tournament will be entered in. To view the schedule go to https://goo.gl/3dzL2x