2017 POSTSEASON SCHEDULE IS NOW AVAILABLE
The teams have been set for the 2017 Post Season Schedule. A link to the bracket can be found at https://goo.gl/nkeFha A few reminders for the tournament.
- NO Smoking inside of the stadium
- NO Dogs allowed inside of the stadium
- Home team is determined by regular season seeding.
- Please use the respected dugout based on home vs away (home team is on the 3rd baseline, away team is on the 1st baseline)
- Please be respectful of the Umpires and the opposing team. Yes, these games are more competitive, but that doesn’t warrant inappropriate trash talking or vulgar language.
Field Maintenance items following each game:
- Baselines raked ( rake up the baseline not across)
- Infield raked
- Homeplate and pitchers mound raked
- Garbage and Trash picked up out of the dugouts
If it is the last game of the evening the below items also need to be completed:
- Garbage throughout the stadium emptied and turned upside down.
- Bathroom garbage empties and lights turned off
- Tarps placed on the pitcher’s mound and home plate
Good Luck and let’s have a great tournament